Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mikes2pads

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
Only on my ipad air do I have issues with photos. Maybe I'm missing a setting. I did look the whole settings menu over thoroughly.
If say I want to choose a pic from my photos for a wallpaper so after clicking the setting that picks it , isolates it then I click to place it as either lock screen or home screen or both ... Any and all photos are always to large.
I pinch them down but they just uncontrollably expand out and finally insert into a home screen wallpaper ,only way to large. Seems weird to me. Never seen it on prior devices happen. Thanks

Mikes2pads

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
Is that a fact...wow. It really gets annoying if you enjoy changing and collecting wallpapers out. I am not seeing any hard issue beside mine.
Thank you

So nobody has a problem with expanding home and lock screen image applications? I see nothing about it anywhere .
C'mon Apple. It's not a good look for you. FIX IT

Cobra611

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2012
Beacon, NY
I have that issue as well on my iPad Air. I read somewhere if you go to settings...accessibility...reduce motion, and turn it ON, your wallpapers will not resize. But, you obviously give up parallax and the app fade. I do it and it works. But usually go back to turning off reduce motion.

woodynorman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 26, 2011
Reduce motion on or off makes no difference.

I really miss being able to adjust the size of my wallpapers, and really don't understand why we haven't gotten that back yet.

Tikatika

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2012
Northern California
Am an avid wallpaper collector since iPad 2. Change it daily. This continuing issue with iOS 7 is infuriating to ME and many many others ... and I can't believe Apple doesn't give a ....!

Combine the large photo issue with the oversized dock ... It's just a mess!

/vent off

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.