Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RahulRulz

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
London
Hello Everyone, I have found a Solution for Stuck on Apple Logo without Restoring. All you need to do is just open any Third Party Apple Device Managing Program such as iExplorer, iFunBox, DiskAid or any other also keep Evasi0n Jailbreak open, When you will open Third Party Program your Device will show up a Lock Screen and then you can Continue the Jailbreak if you again stuck in the Process follow the same Procedure.
I did this without restoring my iPad. This is Working on All Device including OTA updated.

Hope this will help you all.
Thank You

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
If you had done a regular restore instead of an OTA on your device (as has always been historically recommended), it likely would not of gotten hung up to begin with.

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
If you had done a regular restore instead of an OTA on your device (as has always been historically recommended), it likely would not of gotten hung up to begin with.

Nope, ipad2 wifi with fresh DFU restore ends up in loop, gonna try this

honam1021

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2012
I ran the utility right after updating from 6.1.3 (iPhone 4) through OTA, no issues for me.
(I downgraded back afterwards because cydia works badly)

But it's still better to run a full restore before jailbreak

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
Jailbroken three phones and the only time this happened was when I forgot to DFU restore my friend's phone.

It really doesn't play well with OTA updates.

drew0020

macrumors 68020
Nov 10, 2006
I am getting the boot loop on iPad retina Mini. Did a fresh restore from itunes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.