Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mr-ska-jr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2013
Hi, I just have a quick question I'm hoping somebody could answer. Well basically I download a lot of legal songs from the SoundCloud website and automatically have them imported into iTunes. I normally go through and download a few at a time then go back and tag them properly. Sometimes if I haven't tagged a song properly I could struggle to find it again on SoundCloud website.

Is there a way to get the URL of the downloaded file and embed it into the comments tag. I currently download through firefox and I don't think it tags the URL in the file, is there a way to enable this?

Thanks

mr-ska-jr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2013
No, there is currently no fix for this. Firefox does not tag URL with downloaded files. It's been a complaint I have with Firefox since many years.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I was looking for an addon but can't seem to find any, I thought it would be a fairly standard thing to do. Not to worry, I can live without it, thanks anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.