Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

infam0uz

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
Guess ill be the first to report. I sucessfully jailbroke my Iphone 5 on 6.1.3

Now.. cydia app is gone after applying a theme on winterboard.. i can see the winterboard app in settings but no cydia or winterboard app on the main screen..

suggestions?

Last edited:

goobot

macrumors 603
Jun 26, 2009
long island NY
only A5+? Imo a 6.1.3-5 jailbreak is most needed for the 3gs and iPod touch 4 since that's the most latest firmware for them.

Also i clicked the link and it says all devices so ya.

Alveezy

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Hawaii
Just did the jailbreak...however my carrier name disappeared! i tried putting it on airplane mode. turning off then both data and 3g. tried hard-rebooting it and now i have "No Service" HELP PLEASE! i don't wanna restore to iOS7...:(:(:(

I have an iPhone 5 Verizon 16GB.

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
only A5+? Imo a 6.1.3-5 jailbreak is most needed for the 3gs and iPod touch 4 since that's the most latest firmware for them.

Both have been JB'able with redsn0w for quite long... I've JB'n my 3GS and iPod touch 4, running 6.1.3/4, several times in the last half a year, w/o problems.

EDIT: sorry, redsn0w is tethered only.

Last edited:

locoboi187

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Were they tethered or untethered?

They became untethered a week ago.

----------

Currently for Sprint users like myself, there is a no service and no data bug. Your only way to communicate is through Wi-Fi. I'm pretty SOL until it's patched up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.