Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RiddlaBronc

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2013
Mcallen Tx
Just got it today as a temporary case. In this case (pun) the saying you get what you pay for applies here. You can get it for around 7.99 on amazon.

The reviews are all over the place so decided to give it a try. Yes its kind of hard to get the phone in and out. The way to do it is to not be afraid of pushing on the plastic backhousing. Took me about a minute to get the phone in and about 20 secs to take it off.

Personally the case looks good to me but i doubt it will offer serious protection in case of a hard impact. One of the reasons i decided to give it a try was due to the rubber looking mesh. It is not rubber but plastic as well. For now this case will do for scratch protection. If you lay it glass down it offers a small ridge to keep the phone from touching the surface.

Fit and finish could be better but for people who switch cases often or just care about scratch protection this case will suffice. It looks great in gold and very closely matches the phone's gold color. The package includes a really nice stylus (for note taking apps) and a screen cleaner cloth.

The top button is easy to press and the volume controls are a lilttle harder to press but got used to it quick. The bottom openings are big enough to let your headphones/lightning cable with ease.

Forgot to mention that it also comes with a screen protector but i failed on putting it on correctly. Too much bubbles!

For 8 bucks its worth a try.

xf2fzp.jpg

16k8hz4.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 48
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.