Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs

Old Dec 25, 2005, 10:44 PM   #1
PaRaGoNViCtiM
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to PaRaGoNViCtiM
Urgent Help Needed... (PowerBook no longer sees RazR)

Ok guys, I'm having a problem here, and need some help! I did a search but nothing turned up to help me in my situation. I have a Motorola RazR v3 and a 15" 1.5ghz Powerbook. I don't use iSync, I just use bluetooth to connect my RazR to the PB, all worked fine, I was transferring pictures and making ringtones, but all of a sudden one day, I went to connect my RazR and it just won't connect. My PB can't seem to find it. I'll go into "Set Up Bluetooth Device" then click either "Any Device" or "Mobile Phone" I then hit "Continue" and it will search for it. After a few seconds, I get a message that says "An Error Occurred Attempting to Perform This Search", "No Devices Have Been Found". All the while my RazR is set to "Discoverable". Any help would be greatly appreciated.
16GB 3Gs iPhone (Black).
PaRaGoNViCtiM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2005, 12:28 AM   #2
Counterfit
macrumors 601

Try pairing from the phone. Do you have another Bluetooth device handy to check if the PB's BT is working?
Old Dec 26, 2005, 12:52 PM   #3
PaRaGoNViCtiM
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to PaRaGoNViCtiM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfit
Try pairing from the phone. Do you have another Bluetooth device handy to check if the PB's BT is working?
Unfortunately, I don't have another bluetooth device. How do I try to pair it from the phone?
16GB 3Gs iPhone (Black).
PaRaGoNViCtiM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2005, 12:53 PM   #4
MBHockey
macrumors 68040

Make sure you didn't accidentally turn off bluetooth on the Razr itself. It's in Connections --> Bluetooth.

I usually keep mine off until i want to transfer stuff to it, since having bluetooth on all the time drains the battery.
MBHockey is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs