Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
sbsettings used to have a setting where you could hide icons, like the stock ones. springtomize as well. with both of these not updated yet, has anyone seen an app that does this in 7.0.4?

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
Lockdown pro has this option, it's 99 cents right now.

If they're apps you won't be using like stocks and voice memos then you won't have any problems using the feature.

It you're doing like me and hiding apps and creating activator menus, you'll run into a problem. Hidden apps do not show up in the multitasking switcher. They still multitask so that when you reopen them via the activator menu they're in the same state as they were when you left them, you just can't get back to them via the switcher.

Even with this limitation, lockdown pro is still well worth the 99 cents.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
Lockdown pro has this option, it's 99 cents right now.

If they're apps you won't be using like stocks and voice memos then you won't have any problems using the feature.

It you're doing like me and hiding apps and creating activator menus, you'll run into a problem. Hidden apps do not show up in the multitasking switcher. They still multitask so that when you reopen them via the activator menu they're in the same state as they were when you left them, you just can't get back to them via the switcher.

Even with this limitation, lockdown pro is still well worth the 99 cents.

so i just purchased this app. gives an error on cydia when it tries to download.

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
so i just purchased this app. gives an error on cydia when it tries to download.

What error? You can always write the developer to let him know/ask about it, he is very good at responding to emails.

I purchased it earlier this afternoon when it first came out in cydia without any issues and he already released an update for it today. I did the update without any issues as well.

I wonder if the error has anything to do with the increased traffic in cydia.

If you have twitter you can also ask him on there, on twitter he is iptmdeveloper.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
What error? You can always write the developer to let him know/ask about it, he is very good at responding to emails.

I purchased it earlier this afternoon when it first came out in cydia without any issues and he already released an update for it today. I did the update without any issues as well.

I wonder if the error has anything to do with the increased traffic in cydia.

If you have twitter you can also ask him on there, on twitter he is iptmdeveloper.

was http 500 error. fine now!

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
Okay that I can't help you with, I'm sorry =/ I currently don't have any control center tweaks installed.

But like I said, best thing is to write the developer and let him know of any and all issues you may have. I have written him many times in the past, he is great at fixing and implementing things to make his tweak better.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
Okay that I can't help you with, I'm sorry =/ I currently don't have any control center tweaks installed.

But like I said, best thing is to write the developer and let him know of any and all issues you may have. I have written him many times in the past, he is great at fixing and implementing things to make his tweak better.

i emailed him with some info, already got back to me and says he will have a fix soon. seems like a great dev.

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
i emailed him with some info, already got back to me and says he will have a fix soon. seems like a great dev.

He is excellent. On lockdown pro for iOS 6 you used to not be able to hide the phone, settings and a few other icons. I emailed him asking if he could change that and just put the warning symbol on it like he did for cydia and within a few days there was an update pushed to cydia that had that feature implemented. He really listens to what the users want and works hard to fix bugs and implement features.

Steve-Jobs

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2010
poof doesn't work on my iphone4 also hiddensettings has icon hif eoption. but can't tap the cross to hide the stock apps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.