Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brendangibson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2012
Beijing, China
I'm trying to find a cool email signature for my company to use. 3 of us are Mac users and the other guy is a PC guy. We all would use our business email on our iPhones as well. Is there any way we can do this for free? We'd like to add our logo along with icons to our social networks. Please help, guys!! Thanks.

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
I'm trying to find a cool email signature for my company to use. 3 of us are Mac users and the other guy is a PC guy. We all would use our business email on our iPhones as well. Is there any way we can do this for free? We'd like to add our logo along with icons to our social networks. Please help, guys!! Thanks.

For a business, put your name, company name, phone number, and email in your signature. Your company's web address is optional. Make it look the same for all employees.

Skip the graphics, they don't add anything useful and take up bandwidth and screen real estate. Whether you use a Mac or PC is completely irrelevant.

Your email client (whether on a computer, tablet, or phone) is where you set up your signature and yes, it's free. But again, everyone's should look the same, and it should be short, sweet, and to the point (no graphics, logos, catchphrases, etc.).

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
For a business, put your name, company name, phone number, and email in your signature. Your company's web address is optional. Make it look the same for all employees.

Skip the graphics, they don't add anything useful and take up bandwidth and screen real estate. Whether you use a Mac or PC is completely irrelevant.

Your email client (whether on a computer, tablet, or phone) is where you set up your signature and yes, it's free. But again, everyone's should look the same, and it should be short, sweet, and to the point (no graphics, logos, catchphrases, etc.).

Agreed. Keep it simple and classy.

7on

macrumors 601
Nov 9, 2003
Dress Rosa
As a webdeveloper I'd vote no to the graphics. MOST people don't even download them. I'd even venture that 10% of my inbox is from people who attach their signature graphics to their email.

My advice is to have someone configure the email at the server level to have a signature. Then there's fewer setup issues and you're guaranteed that Ted in accounting won't forget it one day. I worked at a company back in '07 that did that (IIRC) but they had theit own IT department

JUiCEJamie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2011
I listen to a podcast called Maccast, it's a podcast by Macgeeks, for Macgeeks. I think in the latest podcast it explained how the host made his signature (which is really cool).

Try Googling it for the website.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.