Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coco67

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
Hi,

i want to jailbreak my ipad 4 which has 6.1.3.
But i'm afraid of mistake in install and have to restore to 7.0.4... I really d'ont want ios 7 until 7.1 isn't here.

Anyone have already tried this jailbreak with windows and ipad 4 ?

Thanks

Ryan Burgess

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013
Hi,

i want to jailbreak my ipad 4 which has 6.1.3.
But i'm afraid of mistake in install and have to restore to 7.0.4... I really d'ont want ios 7 until 7.1 isn't here.

Anyone have already tried this jailbreak with windows and ipad 4 ?

Thanks

Hi, you can't jailbreak on iOS 6.1.3. You need 6.1.2 or iOS 7.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
If you wait for 7.1 you will most likely get no jb for it.

If you really wanted 7.1. I guess you could load a beta and jb that

coco67

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
Hi please people don't tell me to update iOS 7 until 7.1 is out for public, i'm not a developper !! And i hate the fact that my ipad could lag wiith animations on iOS 7.0.4 and the speed of animations are really slow... And so i can't install springtomize on iOS 7 to adjust the gamut color of my screen which is yellowich.

Tell me please if it's safe to install this JB on ipad 4 with iOS 6.1.3, anyone has already tried it ?

M Quick

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2011
Stockholm, Sweden
Install 7.0.4 and jailbreak.
Disable animated icons and such, what's the problem here? Just do it.

F-lux works fine on 7.0.4 for changing the hue on the screen so it's the color you want.

Nothing is really gonna get slow on the ipad 4.. Don't really know why you would think such.

coco67

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
Install 7.0.4 and jailbreak.
Disable animated icons and such, what's the problem here? Just do it.

F-lux works fine on 7.0.4 for changing the hue on the screen so it's the color you want.

Nothing is really gonna get slow on the ipad 4.. Don't really know why you would think such.

I bought an ipad 369€ and i should disable animations ? Why dońt you tell me to buy a Chinese tablet ? Come om iOS 7 is unfinished instead of iOS 6 which is perfect I don't want to downgrade to this unfinished iOS until 7,1 isn't come out...

Just tell me if someone tried JB on iOS 6 with iPad 4.

Thanks.

plainwhitetay

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2010
North-east, Indiana
I have not done the jailbreak on iPad 4, but it worked flawlessly on my iPhone 5 on 6.1.4. I agree with you completely that iOS 7 is currently terrible and I'd definitely recommend staying on iOS 6 on an iPad.

M Quick

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2011
Stockholm, Sweden
I bought an ipad 369€ and i should disable animations ? Why dońt you tell me to buy a Chinese tablet ? Come om iOS 7 is unfinished instead of iOS 6 which is perfect I don't want to downgrade to this unfinished iOS until 7,1 isn't come out...

Just tell me if someone tried JB on iOS 6 with iPad 4.

Thanks.

And you're telling us that you don't wanna update to ios7 because you think it will make your ipad slower because of animations, comon man, what's your problem? Why do you even wait for 7.1? How do you even know how it will be before anyone else?

Why don't you use an original ipad with it's first iOS version if that is the case? Or why even bother to upgrade anything at all in the future ;)

coco67

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
And you're telling us that you don't wanna update to ios7 because you think it will make your ipad slower because of animations, comon man, what's your problem? Why do you even wait for 7.1? How do you even know how it will be before anyone else?

Why don't you use an original ipad with it's first iOS version if that is the case? Or why even bother to upgrade anything at all in the future ;)

Ipad original OS is iOS 6 and not iOS 7 ... And i tried an ipad 4 with iOS 7 and it feel laggy...

I have done the jailbreak every thing is fine, if someone want to know how to proceed i could tell you, otherwise, we can close the thread.

And now i can change the gamut, my screen look white not yellowish now..

thanks all

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.