Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrbest

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2013
I have been having a couple of issues with connectivity of my internet. I think there might be someone in the house that is breaking into either the router or my my two computers.

Please let me know if there is anything that you deem suspicious that would be a concern.

Below I have computer logs and router logs:

Desktop Console is a pdf because it exceeded the limit for uploading word documents.

As my Macbook Pro and iMac are both work computers it is imperative that I get this straightened out.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Router Logs.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 378
  • Console Macbook Pro.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 984
  • Desktop Console.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 520

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
I have been having a couple of issues with connectivity of my internet. I think there might be someone in the house that is breaking into either the router or my my two computers.

Please let me know if there is anything that you deem suspicious that would be a concern.

Below I have computer logs and router logs:

Desktop Console is a pdf because it exceeded the limit for uploading word documents.

As my Macbook Pro and iMac are both work computers it is imperative that I get this straightened out.

Thanks.

If these are both work computers, it's imperative that your company's IT department straightens this out.

Last edited by a moderator:

macrbest

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2013
I work from home so these are my machines. If you are knowledgeable on reviewing computer logs please provide your input.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.