Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 27, 2005, 09:47 PM   #1
seanypoo
macrumors newbie

Need help! confused. (putting a video in an iPod)

I just got a video ipod 30 g for xmas and i have no idea how do i put a video in the ipod. I've tried asking all my friend and whatnot and i'm i hope sumone can tell me how to do it or if im suppose to be doing sumthing wit the ipod before i start. And also i have i doubles of songs in my ipod i want to kno how to get rid of the extras or reset the whole ipod.

thank you all
seanY POo

Last edited by seanypoo; Dec 27, 2005 at 10:02 PM.
seanypoo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2005, 11:35 PM   #2
mcmav37
macrumors 6502

First of all, if you have duplicate songs on your iPod, then you have duplicate songs in your iTunes library. In iTunes, click on Edit--> Show Duplicate Songs and delete the ones you don't want. Then, I believe your iPod should update correctly the next time.

As for your main question, a little more information would allow others to be more helpful... ie are you using a Mac or Windows PC? Beyond that, though, you could simply click over to Apple's support site and a couple of the "Top Troubleshooting Articles" should be of interest to you. Try http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302758 for starters. There are also multiple forums on this site that discuss this at length. Use the search features to find them.
mcmav37 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2005, 11:40 PM   #3
seanypoo
macrumors newbie

oops

oops my bad.. im using windows xp lol.. oh okay thanks man
seanypoo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod