Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dasx

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
Barcelona
I used to have Intelliscreen X, which allowed me to do the following:

Set a notification to show a banner, enable icon badges and show in both notification center and lockscreen, but not to turn the screen on in the latter case.

That way, when the phone was locked and I got an iMessage for instance, it would make its notification sound but the screen wouldn't turn on. I don't know if a lot of people used this feature, but I loved it.

Any tweak to do so?

lukejc1

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2013
Wisconsin
I'd like to know this too. It was also a feature available through LockInfo. I used it all the time.

I hear a while back that the devs of both Intelliscreen and LockInfo are working on updates to their tweaks but I have no idea how far along they are.

dasx

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
Barcelona
I'd like to know this too. It was also a feature available through LockInfo. I used it all the time.

I hear a while back that the devs of both Intelliscreen and LockInfo are working on updates to their tweaks but I have no idea how far along they are.

Yeah, I know, but I'm guessing it's not gonna be a free upgrade and I don't wanna pay another 5€ for it... I've paid 15€ so far for IntelliscreenX and the version for iOS 6... So if there was a tweak that did this for free... lol

tateu

macrumors 6502
Jan 27, 2012
OnlyOneNotification, although it's not fully working correctly on my 5s ("Disable sounds" doesn't disable sounds and "Block after first of each title" doesn't work).

However, it keeps the screen off and plays sounds if I
turn on "Enabled"
turn on "Block first as well"
turn off "Disable sounds..."
turn off "Block after first..."
turn off "Allow after..."

djkasmic

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2014
I am using OnlyonyNotification too, only thing i am missing is Notificationcenter should always be visible on lockscreen.

Any tweak?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.