Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dennmtr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2013
I need an cydia app for patching the iOS cable restrictions. I have a car lightning to 30 pin adapter. Apple blocks it from access. :)

rhythmcontrol

macrumors regular
May 16, 2009
Desert hot springs, ca
No one seems to address this issue. Just new themes and other tweaks. This cable issue is very important to many of us. Not only for cheap cables but to obsolete mophie powerbanks as well ever since ios 7 came out my Chinese case which is like a mophie does not work anymore and I've been trying to keep up to date with this tweak. Does anyone have any new news?

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
No one seems to address this issue. Just new themes and other tweaks. This cable issue is very important to many of us. Not only for cheap cables but to obsolete mophie powerbanks as well ever since ios 7 came out my Chinese case which is like a mophie does not work anymore and I've been trying to keep up to date with this tweak. Does anyone have any new news?

try noannoyance from repo.pnre.co.vu

Trevornewell

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2011
Canada
I hate that you need to use a official apple cable. Thisbe foot long charge cable sucks. I mean if does work well, just to short for me. $35 for the official apple one. I guess there trying to make some extra money by only letting us use there charge cables.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.