Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thunder82

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Chicago, IL
Are any of you having problems after installing the latest versions of cydia substrate and/or safe mode? I have a 5s and as soon as I install these two apps, things go a little crazy.

• Camera app - Notification bar sitting over flash and HDR buttons making them hard/imposible to push
  • Hangouts app - back button, contacts, and even send message buttons are difficult to push
  • Basically any app that has buttons on the very sides of the screen

Is anyone else having this issue? Any chance it's 5s specific? Thanks!

Scott M

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2009
You need to install statusbarfix2, I think it's called. Sorts this out. I'm sure someone will post the repo you need. There's been a couple of threads on this already.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Are any of you having problems after installing the latest versions of cydia substrate and/or safe mode? I have a 5s and as soon as I install these two apps, things go a little crazy.

• Camera app - Notification bar sitting over flash and HDR buttons making them hard/imposible to push
  • Hangouts app - back button, contacts, and even send message buttons are difficult to push
  • Basically any app that has buttons on the very sides of the screen

Is anyone else having this issue? Any chance it's 5s specific? Thanks!

For the camera buttons, just press slightly under it and all the buttons will register

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.