Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maverick1337

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 4, 2008
Since the release of the new iOS 7 has hit the mainstream, I thought it was time we make a new thread.

Part 1 HERE
Part 2 HERE
Part 3 HERE
Part 4 HERE
Part 5 HERE

Reddit /r/iOSthemes HERE
Reddit /r/jailbreak HERE

Request/Share Carrier Logos HERE
Request/Share Docks HERE
Request/Share Icons HERE
Request HTML/CSS Support HERE

Please when posting your screenshots, try and post as much info about your setup as possible to limit the number of "What's this?/What's that?" posts.

Last edited:

IndianBird

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
myranepu.jpg
qu6uvuby.jpg

u9eby4y4.jpg

Here is what I've got so far.

This is awfully addicting.

Zac7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2011
It was on the modmyi repo, but now says source unknown/local. Not sure why it got removed. Is there a way I could share? It was free.

Alonso Quijano

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2013
Photo Mar 03, 9 45 19 AM.png

Tweaks:

Alkaline for battery icon,
Badge Customizer for white badges,
Font is Ubuntu Tiling Font

Theme is StayClassy

Last edited:

IndianBird

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
what icons are those?

PEOPLE PLEASE LIST THE TWEAK NAMES TO PREVENT MILLIONS OF QUESTIONS SUCH AS MINE!!!!!!
Its in bold because I'm yelling

The theme is touch it but apparently I need to update. Then I shrunk them with bigify. Used iconoclasm to set up the icons.

robertkarlsen

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2011
Halmstad, Sweden
It was on the modmyi repo, but now says source unknown/local. Not sure why it got removed. Is there a way I could share? It was free.

Using iFile or iFunBox, go to "var/stash/Themes and then zip the iOS7 Bars-folder, put it on mediafire and share the link! I beg you...please!!!

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2008
haha sorry and thanks i noticed you already answered that to someone so i edited my post. I installed it through cydia and it worked just fine tho?

It is not working fine though. I made that theme for iOS 6 and none of the appstore icons will theme.
I have been updating all of the apps that I use and once I am done I will make a thread here a take requests for other apps.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hcwvzczjazmxe9e/Touchit7.theme.zip

Here it is updated for iOS 7:
ibqI7Z6RlIZn2k.PNG
ilXLDIjhadA6e.PNG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.