Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
This tweak shows calendar items on the lockscreen. My problem is every item title is an "r" instead of the actual title in the calendar. Anything in the location field shows up OK.

evotoiphone

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Mass
This tweak shows calendar items on the lockscreen. My problem is every item title is an "r" instead of the actual title in the calendar. Anything in the location field shows up OK.

I bought and installed it yesterday. It worked great until springboard started crashing :(

VladMax

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2014
Dev here. Make sure you have downloaded Calendar for Lockscreen from the BigBoss repo; others contain non-functional versions.

evotoiphone, if you have some problems with the tweak, please contact me through Calendar for Lockscreen Cydia page.

evotoiphone

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Mass
Dev here. Make sure you have downloaded Calendar for Lockscreen from the BigBoss repo; others contain non-functional versions.

evotoiphone, if you have some problems with the tweak, please contact me through Calendar for Lockscreen Cydia page.

Honestly thought that was what was causing the crash but just now, the springboard crashed again and I had your tweak uninstalled. Good news: It' not your tweak and I can reinstall it. Bad News: I have something causing the crash. LOL

P0stalTek

Suspended
Feb 25, 2011
Anyone using "Calendar for Lockscreen" tweak?

Works great for me! Love it! iPhone 5s on 7.0.4.
qydysuha.jpg

Last edited:

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
I think I may have found a bug in this app, which is otherwise awesome. When I delete the app, the bug went away, so somehow, I think this app is causing it. Can someone try to replicate it for me?

I'm on a 5S running 7.0.4, and 1.2.1-1 of the software.

Under Settings>General>Accessibility, I have "LED Flash for Alerts" enabled.

When the phone is unlocked and I click the top button to lock it/shut off the screen, the LED flashes. "Normal" for this accessibility switch DOES NOT have the LED flash when you lock the phone, but for some reason, it is flashing with this app installed.

Can anyone confirm I'm not alone in this bug?

(In addition, while I was out for a run today, using the Nike+ app, with the screen off and the phone locked, I got a couple emails. Each time, it crashed the Nike+ app. I can't say for sure it is Calendar for Lockscreen causing this issue, but this is the first time Nike+ has crashed since having my phone jailbroken. Maybe someone has had a similar experience?)

Wilson1914

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2014
Bug

Tobefirst - I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 4S iOS 7.04 and Cal for LS 1.2.1-1. Flash occurs both when I manually lock it and when auto lock locks it. Looks just like the flash going off when you take a picture - long solid light followed by a quick flash.

Batman89

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
Is there a similar tweak for the Notification Center?

My events on Fantastical aren't showing up there.

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Tobefirst - I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 4S iOS 7.04 and Cal for LS 1.2.1-1. Flash occurs both when I manually lock it and when auto lock locks it. Looks just like the flash going off when you take a picture - long solid light followed by a quick flash.

Thanks for the confirmation. I've alerted the developer and he is now aware of it.

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
Well this is a step in the right direction. Would love the option to display in the NC as well. Can at least get rid of the horrible calendar in today view now.

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
Yeah if/when lock info gets finished I'll go back to that one, assuming its close to what it is on iOS 6. This works for now.

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
Is there any way to reorder the LS notifications? I would like the calendar ones to stay at the top. Tried reordering in NC settings but didn't do anything

Wilson1914

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2014
Release 1.2.2-2

Bravo to the developer! A couple of very nice tweaks in the latest release - and fixed the flash (as far as I can tell.)

neurotiker

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2014
nearly perfect...

... very nice app, the settings are well choosen, exactly the amount of freedom I would like to have from apple!
Only one thing: I chose the calender dots as icon, but the colors are displayed wrong...

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
(In addition, while I was out for a run today, using the Nike+ app, with the screen off and the phone locked, I got a couple emails. Each time, it crashed the Nike+ app. I can't say for sure it is Calendar for Lockscreen causing this issue, but this is the first time Nike+ has crashed since having my phone jailbroken. Maybe someone has had a similar experience?)

Still having the issue I mentioned above. Any time I get any notification (tested: email, game push notification, text), Nike + iPod crashes. If I disable Calendar for Lockscreen, Nike + iPod works fine, not crashing when I get notifications.

I tested just playing some music (through the iPod app) and having notifications come through, and that worked fine with Calendar for Lockscreen. So, the conflict is between Calendar for Lockscreen and Nike + iPod.

Can anyone test this out for me?

neurotiker

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2014
Here two screenshots to illustrate the different colors...
Anybody has the same issue?
Regards
Robert

Attachments

• Foto 1.PNG
    Foto 1.PNG
    74.3 KB · Views: 2,683
  • Foto 2.PNG
    Foto 2.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 2,711

VladMax

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2014
Hi,

the colors have been corrected in the latest version, it was released yesterday.

I am looking into issue with Nike app crashing.

neurotiker

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2014
Problems with voice memo

... the app seems to crash occasionally, when I am recording a voice memo and the Iphone locks, can anybody check that?
regards
neurotiker

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.