Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

T4R06

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
CT
ok, i still have the warranty until july this year but do you think apple will replace this? home button stuck, not working screen is working and not crack. but im just concern with the damage at the back...

here is the pic

Attachments

• 00B0B_1BVzyz5Psgq_600x450.jpg
    00B0B_1BVzyz5Psgq_600x450.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 127

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
ok, i still have the warranty until july this year but do you think apple will replace this? home button stuck, not working screen is working and not crack. but im just concern with the damage at the back...

here is the pic
That's tough to answer. If the home button sticking has nothing to do with the damage, go in to an Apple Store and complain about the home button and see what they say/do.

MisakixMikasa

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
That's tough to answer. If the home button sticking has nothing to do with the damage, go in to an Apple Store and complain about the home button and see what they say/do.

Depends on the person you talked to. But most likely they will do. I had an iPad with broken front glass, they replaced for free because of not working volume key. They said the broken volume key maybe because of the impact from drop, but it happened longer get the drop. So they replaced one for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.