Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

d-m-a-x

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
ok took me 2 hours figure out the problem. C1 was outputting these corrupted files, and the previews were glitchy at time looking like the files. Turned off HA and fixed the problem. It is C1 7.1.6 i think, will double check. Does this mean it is incompatible, or just glitchy? I don't mind tuning it off for export, but if it is not using the gpu's for previews would be a bummer. Seems fast despite the glitch

----------

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2010
located
oh god I missed the "e" in Acceleration and can't figure out how to fix it - oh well it's late don't make fun of me

To edit your thread title, just click on the
edit.gif
button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the
MR_Edit_GoAdvanced_button.png
button below your message.

d-m-a-x

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
To edit your thread title, just click on the Image button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the Image button below your message.

thank you

----------

Problem is known to Phase One since 7.1.3 IIRC: http://forum.phaseone.com/En/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14937&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
...and that's all so far...

oh god, yeah they did this to me with the hasselblad / C1 6.1 ... buy a new video card and it will be great arrrg nooo what the hell.

Well openCL for the display seems to be working despite some artifacts which disappear fast enough.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.