Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple.blondie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2014
Can someone please help me. If I login to my daughter's icloud online @ icloud.com will she get an email or notification letting her know. I recently found out she (14 years) is seeing a much older (28 years) man and I need to find out more about him.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Can someone please help me. If I login to my daughter's icloud online @ icloud.com will she get an email or notification letting her know. I recently found out she (14 years) is seeing a much older (28 years) man and I need to find out more about him.
Ground her and don't worry about any notification that might happen. And you could call the police once you find out who he is...since she's under the age of consent.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California

No she will not get a notification.

Msail30bay

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2014
Penn., USA

Are you kidding us? "…and I need to find out more…," about what? You need to shut down her account and computer and have a talk with her. Lady, there isn't anything to find out, period. She is only 14 yrs. old. And, no, she will not get a notification.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.