Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jan 1, 2006, 08:21 PM   #1
hayles
macrumors newbie

Desperate Help needed! Camera Connector!

Hi all,

I leave for Europe tomorrow and I bought one of the camera connectors for my Ipod video the other day. It has been working fine and uploading pictures from my camera. However last night when I imported some photos it suddenly came up with all of these new 'rolls' in the list with 0KB, no photos and a creation date of Jan 1 2006 12am - it had created all of these rolls of film when New Year kicked in! The rolls that were on there were now gone. Anyway this morning all of this blank rolls are gone, my old ones are back but I can no longer import photos. What is going on??? Anyone had this problem?

Desperate as I leave tomorrow and the Apple stores are all close here in Australia!
hayles is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod