Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjusmo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
I just installed it on my 5c. working good so far but I haven't tried any customization or put it through its paces. YMMV, but so far so good here.
Okay thanks :D I'm currently using SubtleLock on my 5 and I wonder if that and jellylock will clash somehow.... I guess I just have to test it lol

700-Grizz

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2010
ALASKA
It works good for me EXCEPT the circle will not change colors for me, it stays clear. Anybody get theirs to work with different colors?

rutiger

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2006
It works good for me EXCEPT the circle will not change colors for me, it stays clear. Anybody get theirs to work with different colors?

same here. also email app opens but all emails show timestamp of 12/31/00 and when i click any email it crashes the app.

also the app list in settings should show the app name after you check them. instead you have to drill down into each one and scroll to find what you selected. perhaps that's a bug and not supposed to work like that?

rutiger

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2006
same here. also email app opens but all emails show timestamp of 12/31/00 and when i click any email it crashes the app.

also the app list in settings should show the app name after you check them. instead you have to drill down into each one and scroll to find what you selected. perhaps that's a bug and not supposed to work like that?

so only the app ring changes color. the "grabber" doesn't change color. what i did was just delete the grabber images (and the lock and camera ones too). that way it's invisible until i press on that area. images are at /Library/Application Support/JellyLock7/

tomtattoo

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2013
Berlin
Report from me - i5 ios7.0.4:
using jellylock, calendar for LS and LockHTML with some weather widget alltogether and everything works. Nice!!! :D

700-Grizz

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2010
ALASKA
so only the app ring changes color. the "grabber" doesn't change color. what i did was just delete the grabber images (and the lock and camera ones too). that way it's invisible until i press on that area. images are at /Library/Application Support/JellyLock7/

AHHHHHH---you are correct thanks:eek:

jjusmo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
Will there be a way to raise the height?

On 7.1b2 spoofed to 7.0.4
Propably coming in future updates...I remember there was a way to raise and lower it on iOS6.

What I want to know, are there any themes available already? Like theming the app icons from the lockscreen launcher or changing the circle to something else?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.