Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
The Anker Ultra Slim Blue Palette Series iPad Air Case is a high quality synthetic leather protective case.

Pros:
-Good grip when carrying it like a book
-Uses a magnet to keep the cover closed
-Cutouts are precise and great
-Stylish blue all of the case
-2 angles to stand the iPad Air up
-Soft materials on the inside that do not scratch the screen
-Thick polycarbonate shell to hold the iPad Air in place
-Works with screen protectors
-Smart cover functions
-Flap to hold the cover closed and has a magnet to keep the flap out of the screen

Cons:
-Only 2 angles to choose from and many more can be added

This is a great case and I recommend it.

I have a video I can PM a link to if requested.:)

mpayne2k

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2010
I have the Anker case similar to this for my Mini. The difference being the magnet flap isn't on my Mini Case, it is the older design one.

Could you please let me know how that flap holds up for you? My concern is that it wouldn't hold when flipped to the back when trying to use the tablet and it would just flop in the way everytime I use the Air.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
I have the Anker case similar to this for my Mini. The difference being the magnet flap isn't on my Mini Case, it is the older design one.

Could you please let me know how that flap holds up for you? My concern is that it wouldn't hold when flipped to the back when trying to use the tablet and it would just flop in the way everytime I use the Air.

The newer version has a magnet on the flap that holds it back away from the screen. It works fine and I find that useful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.