Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rich74

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
Right going travelling in a couple of weeks and will be taking advantage of the wifi on Emirates and what I want to do is take some pics 'in flight' and upload them to my web space and copy the link and email so peeps back home can keep up to dare with me. A live trip report as it were.

I've seen FTP Client Pro but there are several out there.

So, recommendations please? I did a search but couldn't find anything like what I'm asking. Thanks.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Just as an alternative consideration, what about putting them somewhere else like Dropbox or even just using some social sharing application like Instagram or even Tumblr? Perhaps even using iCloud Photo Stream? Might be faster/simpler for something like this.

thatoneguy82

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Beach Cities, CA
Right going travelling in a couple of weeks and will be taking advantage of the wifi on Emirates and what I want to do is take some pics 'in flight' and upload them to my web space and copy the link and email so peeps back home can keep up to dare with me. A live trip report as it were.

I've seen FTP Client Pro but there are several out there.

So, recommendations please? I did a search but couldn't find anything like what I'm asking. Thanks.

I use Yummy FTP on my mac and FTP Client on my iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.