Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jhene26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 26, 2013
I'm having problems syncing my iPhone 4s with itunes. My iPod nano syncs perfectly.
It keeps saying "waiting for changes to be applied" then goes to "cancelling sync"

Please HELP me. Its been months since i was able to sync my iPhone. :(:(:(:(:(

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Check the cable....Then try a hard reset of the phone

Press and hold power and home button at the same time...the phone will take a while to restart so be patient.

Try the sync again...if this fails, then you may have to erase the phone and start over.

Jhene26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 26, 2013

Press and hold power and home button at the same time...the phone will take a while to restart so be patient.

Try the sync again...if this fails, then you may have to erase the phone and start over.

Okay then, lemme try that. Thank you :)

Jhene26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 26, 2013

HEYYY, i tried what you said yesterday, is there any other way for me to sync my iphone to itunes? :(

Jhene26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 26, 2013
Solved

Good Morning. I tried what you said about erasing my iPhone and when i synced it again, it worked. I just wanted to say Thank you! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.