Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

als88

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2012
Any suggestions on a lightweight cover or sleeve out there? Price is not a concern. Is the ipad cover the lightest and best option?

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
I recently received a RickShaw sleeve for my iPad Air, and I like it so much I ordered one (haven't received it yet) for my iPad mini.

Check it out, you can choose your own colors, it's padded nicely, but isn't bulky.

I also have an Incase sleeve for my mini, and it zips closed, but is considerably more bulky - but not terrible.

carjakester

macrumors 68020
Oct 21, 2013
Midwest
Smart cover and a back skin to protect is is very light for my purposes. You can always take the smart cover off.

alanrocks

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2011
United Kingdom
I bought a sleeve from breffo a couple of weeks back for my iPad air! I've attached a couple of images. The stitching is excellent and the thing that sold it for me was the front "pouch". This allows me to take my lightning cable with me wherever I go. It's also a very smart looking sleeve and I have been complimented on it a couple of times now. For me, the perfect iPad air leather sleeve, highly recommended.

alanrocks

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2011
United Kingdom
Images didn't attach in the last thread.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 113
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.