Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alonso Quijano

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 17, 2013
IntelliScreenX7-1.jpg

Intelliborn has released the beta version of IntelliscreenX 7 along with Messages+ :)

If you are experiencing crashes/Safe Mode, please check this thread on Reddit for compatibility issues

Intelliscreen for iPad is currently very buggy with updates hopefully coming soon for full support

As of 3/2/14 it does not support iOS 7.1 b1 - 3 and causes a crash to Safe Mode​

Original post:

After over a month without updates from the Intelliborn team on twitter, they posted an update on twitter today calling for a beta release this coming week :)

https://twitter.com/intelliborn

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/02/22/intelliscreenx-7-beta-soon/

Last edited:

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2009
Finally! I'm missing too many calendar events... I hope it's better than the NC one... gawd it sucks.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2009
I have been using "calendar for lockscreen" and have been really happy. Check it out

I tried the hacked version but it only showed "r" for every event. If IS X7 wasn't coming out I'd get the paid version of it.

Justinb51

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I tried the hacked version but it only showed "r" for every event. If IS X7 wasn't coming out I'd get the paid version of it.

I love this new tweak!

While I like intelliscreenx it does way more than I need it for.

The hacked version probably don't work right cause it's hacked. Just saying.

rak007

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2011

Download a later version and it works fine.

----------

LockInfo is still MIA :(

forza69

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2010
I wonder if we'll have to pay for it, again. This would be what? The third time?

gouda272

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2010
Always been a LI fan personally but ISX7 does look rather good. How are the older versions on battery life?

It was usually a rather minimal drain. depending on how often you looked at it where facebook and twitter would update. But you could configure it so it didn't update everytime you looked at it I believe.

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2013
It was usually a rather minimal drain. depending on how often you looked at it where facebook and twitter would update. But you could configure it so it didn't update everytime you looked at it I believe.

Was it possible to make FB/Twitter only update when going over to their tabs? Or even better, independantly of each other?

hackthatphone

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2010
Yuck. Makes the iphone's screen look so over crowded. I guess this is what people do whose lives are consumed with social media.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2009
Yuck. Makes the iphone's screen look so over crowded. I guess this is what people do whose lives are consumed with social media.

Wrong. I'm rarely in Facebook, Twitter, etc. I like intelliscreen for the calendar, RSS feeds for news and weather options.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.