Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

radiologyman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2011
Looking for Iphone 5 charging stand/dock compatible with Apple leather case. Thanks!

gc916

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2012
Have you looked at EverDock? It will accommodate Apple's leather case, and a number of others.

I have the Duo model and am very pleased with it.

radiologyman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2011
Have you looked at EverDock? It will accommodate Apple's leather case, and a number of others.

I have the Duo model and am very pleased with it.

I prefer one hand operation, where you don't need your second hand to put iphone to charge or take it off the stand. Is this one sturdy with your own cable inserted?

gc916

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2012
One-handed operation is very reliable due to the suction material on the bottom of the dock.

It's important to note that EverDock does not provide Lightning cables, so you must use your own. That said, Apple cable fits securely in the dock.

Fat zero

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2014
Arq looks promising. These guys solved what most popular docks didn't. Backed them for three docks: http://kck.st/1hqcc4i

photo-main.jpg

Last edited:

radiologyman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2011
Thanks guys. I just cut off some plastic around connector on my Belkin stand and it works great with case
:)

nanocustoms

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
I use OCDesk - at work with my iMac. It definitely fits with my Apple Genuine Leather Case

I just ordered a Braeburn a few weeks back for my wife. Both work with the Apple genuine case.

I tried the apple dock, but surprise surprise, it doesn't really work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.