Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mickeybny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 1, 2014
Is there an edit, then delete all button for the sent folder? I see one for junk and trash folder, but have to edit and then select each item to delete in the sent folder. I'df there is none, then how do I get my suggestion to Apple?

Infinus.gold

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2014
Is there an edit, then delete all button for the sent folder? I see one for junk and trash folder, but have to edit and then select each item to delete in the sent folder. I'df there is none, then how do I get my suggestion to Apple?

Deleting all send mail doesn't make sense.
you need to refer them back..
you are requesting a feature which is not common feature and people don't perform such activity.
You can log to your web mail/ desktop client and then delete all send mail and iPhone will sync it.

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
Deleting all send mail doesn't make sense.
you need to refer them back..
you are requesting a feature which is not common feature and people don't perform such activity.
You can log to your web mail/ desktop client and then delete all send mail and iPhone will sync it.

It makes sense and is a common feature (delete all items in a folder like you can in other folders). So much for the computer-less iPhone experience.

david322

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2014
NY

my f's iPad has the same problem and he can only reset his pad

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.