Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Our friendly thread was closed because it got too big.

So anyway, here we go again! Will it be today? Or next week? Who knows!?

Those of us who can't run betas are starting to get pretty damn frustrated.

thegrants82

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Right here

Don't hold thee's breath because thou will only be greatly disappointed. Thou should already be happy with B5:)

WJKramer

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2008
Thank God this opened again. I got a nastygram for my one word post. But believe me, that whole thread could have been summed up in one word! Anyways, if you can't beat them contribute...

It feels like a GM kinda day...

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
what about those who have carplay? cant use the features with there phone till end of march? :confused:

thegrants82

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Right here
No way they drop 7.1 this close to SXSW especially on a Friday. Wouldn't surprise me if we saw a B6 today or even early next week but GM wont happen until the 18th at the earliest.

----------

what about those who have carplay? cant use the features with there phone till end of march? :confused:

Carplay has only been announced, not released yet to the automotive industry. Why do people keep thinking that 7.1 has to be released right now because of carplay?

jonasdamn

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2013
With the late rush to fix in app purchases, I don't think we will see 7.1 until next week.

They could release 7.1.1 for that because after major release within one or two weeks mostly they release minor update. Would be lame to take more two weeks for in app purchases rechange while half of year people are getting safari crashes, resprings and other UI glitches not mentioning about keeping risk developers with SSL major issue.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
They could release 7.1.1 for that because after major release within one or two weeks mostly they release minor update. Would be lame to take more two weeks for in app purchases rechange while half of year people are getting safari crashes, resprings and other UI glitches not mentioning about keeping risk developers with SSL major issue.

guess they want to include this in 7.1 and include security fixes and other things in 7.1.1 instead

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England

A thread got too big and it got closed? It was a fantastic thread and don't understand why a mod closed it.

Anyway. iOS 7.1. I'm hoping today but I really doubt it. If not Monday or Tuesday.

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
C'mon 7.1 - We've been waiting for you. Got my fingers ready on F5. After they release the App yesterday, I honestly was so tempted to register my UDID for $10 and get B5, but then...common sense got to me. Damn it Apple!:mad:

----------

A thread got too big and it got closed? It was a fantastic thread and don't understand why a mod closed it.

Anyway. iOS 7.1. I'm hoping today but I really doubt it. If not Monday or Tuesday.

I think it was because of a lot of off topic bickering that wasn't related to "When iOS 7.1 launches" but more of Apple sucks, this sucks, that sucks.

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
iOS 7.1 Beta 5 has been spoiled by the SSL bug. You have to wait for a new version. Hoping it's Friday or Monday.

Juanefny

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2013
Spokane, WA
The sad thing is...

That we're all impatiently waiting for 7.1. Why? B/c 7.0 was not ready for prime time. We're experiencing things that I thought should only happen on Android.

I've now learned my lesson and when ios 8 comes out I'll wait at least two months before upgrading... :rolleyes:

ToyGun1

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2012
Hope APPLE is reading this thread hope it gets release next week.:D
My bets on wednesday.

3bdlmhsn

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2014
2 hours till somebody write:

It won't be out today let's hope it will be published next monday

myrtlebee

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2011
Maryland
Perhaps they're holding out for the first day of Spring so that 7.0 would have spanned two entire seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.