Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Jan 8, 2006, 02:10 AM   #1
conradpaul
macrumors newbie

external pre not working in gb

I just connected my m-audio ozone to my ibook. I installed the drivers for the ozone and it seemed to be working fine- the midi keyboard didnt have any problems and when i went to system preferences > sound > input the ozone was there and i selected it. (Ozone has a keyboard and pre amps for mic and instrument, but its set for the instrument in right now) The input level registers me playing electric guitart, but when i go to garageband, the internal mic is active whether the channel is set for input 1 or 2. I dont understand whats wrong. Any help is apprectiated.
conradpaul is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2006, 04:22 AM   #2
WinterMute
Moderator emeritus

Send a message via AIM to WinterMute Send a message via MSN to WinterMute
Have you set the input/output options in the GB Preferences?

It's in the audio/MIDI section and needs to be set to the Ozone, not to built-in audio which is the default.
WinterMute is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio