Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
I posted this on the Google forums but I always get better answers here so & C&P below.

I've searched but can't seem to come up with a complete answer on this.

Needs: To be able to get push email notifications on my iOS device (iPhone 5S & iPad running 7.1) AND be able to send from various email addresses on a personal domain email account set up w/ aliases/send as.

I have found solutions to the separate parts of those needs but none that can do both. I tried outlook.com and the push is GREAT as a free feature and they allow you to add many aliases easily but can only Send As from the one you set as Primary from Mail, iOS, etc.

I am on the Google Apps 30 day trial for my domain email and am happy to pay if this can work but so far, I've not been able to find a way. Either I can get push email (via exchange setup) or I can set various Send As emails (via Other IMAP setup).

Does anyone have a solution to get push email AND send as alias to work? I do not want to use the Gmail app.

Thank you for any help!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.