Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

becast

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2013
So my iphone 5S is jailbroken on 7.0.6.
I jailbroke it with evasi0n 1.0.6.

Everytime I go to cydia, the packages try to load but it gets stuck everytime I go into cydia. The packages tries to load first saying:

"done: packages" (but it sticks there for long time).

and then it changes to

Error:pOSIX: Operation time.....

I look at evasi0n site that the evasi0n 1.0.7 ( newer one is 1.0.8) would fix this problem but I do not know how to use it if I am already jailbroken.

When I go to 1.0.8 and connect my iphone it says that jailbraking it again is not recommended. So I am not sure what to do.

Any Recommendations??

Thank You in adavance.

Attachments

• IMG_1742.PNG
    IMG_1742.PNG
    162.8 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_1743.PNG
    IMG_1743.PNG
    114.8 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:

0xyMoron

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2012
California
No need to Re-run the jailbreak, this is likely due to one of the repos you have are currently offline, (likely to be Ultrasn0w) remove all custom repos you have, leave default ones except ultrasn0w repo, close and relaunch cydia then add them again and see at which repo Cydia starts failing.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
Having the same issue. Has happened in the past... give it a couple days, it'll resume as normal.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
So my iphone 5S is jailbroken on 7.0.6.
I jailbroke it with evasi0n 1.0.6.

Everytime I go to cydia, the packages try to load but it gets stuck everytime I go into cydia. The packages tries to load first saying:

"done: packages" (but it sticks there for long time).

and then it changes to

Error:pOSIX: Operation time.....

I look at evasi0n site that the evasi0n 1.0.7 ( newer one is 1.0.8) would fix this problem but I do not know how to use it if I am already jailbroken.

When I go to 1.0.8 and connect my iphone it says that jailbraking it again is not recommended. So I am not sure what to do.

Any Recommendations??

Thank You in adavance.

Remove the sinfuliphonerepo from your phone. No need to use it as it's always been unreliable and mostly are stolen\buggy-cracked apps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.