Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

firedept

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I am starting this thread to offer Superflare wallpapers for the iPhone 5/5s. It can be logo (auto, company, sports, etc.) with a superflare added to them. I have added some samples below to show you what they can look like. They can be simple or a little more complex, that depends on you. I am going to list what is required to achieve the best looking results in the end.

1. Logo, most prefered in PNG format or any format with a transparent background. This will help in the resizing of the logo and allowing the flare to be added.
  2. Dark backgrounds will highlight the flare the most but light backgrounds can be used as well. Additional textures can be added, but again they best be darker in colour.
  3. Flares can be virtually any colour or gradient of colour. The flare can vary in length up to a maximum before becoming distorted.
  4. Portrait logo’s will cover more screen area than a landscape logo, but a landscape can also be run diagonally to cover more screen.
  5. Status bars can easily be added. They can be transparent or solid.

I will try my best to give you what you want, but please realize that some of your request may be impossible to do. In most cases, your logo choice and the format of the logo you give me will be the largest deciding factor. So when you request a wallpaper, I need to know what colour of flare, colour of background and any effects (If I have & if they can be added), status bar or not.

Attachments

• minicombo.png
    minicombo.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 544
  • gmc.png
    gmc.png
    458.1 KB · Views: 1,884
  • gmcwhite.png
    gmcwhite.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 403
  • fiu.png
    fiu.png
    660.2 KB · Views: 1,378
  • dodge.png
    dodge.png
    314.1 KB · Views: 707

andrkavr

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2011
Sweden
Could you make this logo with pink flare, black background, any effect and no status bar? And if you can, add the three stars just above the logo and make them pink instead of gold TIA ;)

Attachments

• Juventus-2000px.png
    Juventus-2000px.png
    1 MB · Views: 8,361
  • Gold-star-graphic_(1).png
    Gold-star-graphic_(1).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,231

firedept

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Could you make this logo with pink flare, black background, any effect and no status bar? And if you can, add the three stars just above the logo and make them pink instead of gold TIA ;)

Here you go. Please let me know if this works for you.

Attachments

• wp.png
    wp.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 362

firedept

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Thanks a TON!!! They all work as when I set it I can't even see the top bar! I only use them for my lock screen and keep my home screen pure black!

If you ever want the status bar to show just go into Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion on your iPhone and turn Reduce Motion On. This should allow the status bar to show if you want it to.

Henners74

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2010
Manchester, UK
Man Utd

Hi,

could you please make one for the Manchester United logo, if possible could you please do it on a black background with the flare red.

Many thanks

Attachments

• Manchester_United_Logo_.png
    Manchester_United_Logo_.png
    186 KB · Views: 3,928

firedept

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Hi,

could you please make one for the Manchester United logo, if possible could you please do it on a black background with the flare red.

Many thanks

Here you go.

Attachments

• mwp.png
    mwp.png
    448 KB · Views: 365
  • mwp1.png
    mwp1.png
    366.8 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:

andrkavr

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2011
Sweden
Here you go. Please let me know if this works for you.

Would appreciate if you could take advantage of lock screen surface as much as possible. I mean, can you make the logo significantly larger and reduce the stars something? Pink color that I was looking for is like baby pink:) TIA

firedept

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Would appreciate if you could take advantage of lock screen surface as much as possible. I mean, can you make the logo significantly larger and reduce the stars something? Pink color that I was looking for is like baby pink:) TIA

Okay. So I have done three new versions for you. All are in baby pink. Hope you like the pink. Easy to change though. All have the logo maximized for lock screen. Just fits between date and unlock slide. One version has the stars behind the clock on the lock screen, one version has the stars at the bottom of the lock screen under the unlock slide and one has the stars on top of the logo.

Have checked this with my own iPhone with Reduce Motion turned On. Let me know if these are more to your liking.

Attachments

• jwp.png
    jwp.png
    666.8 KB · Views: 367
  • jwp1.png
    jwp1.png
    664 KB · Views: 320
  • jwp2.png
    jwp2.png
    660.3 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

andrkavr

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2011
Sweden
Okay. So I have done three new versions for you. All are in baby pink. Hope you like the pink. Easy to change though. All have the logo maximized for lock screen. Just fits between date and unlock slide. One version has the stars behind the clock on the lock screen, one version has the stars at the bottom of the lock screen under the unlock slide and one has the stars on top of the logo.

Have checked this with my own iPhone with Reduce Motion turned On. Let me know if these are more to your liking.

you've nailed it, thanks a bunch!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.