Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trustever

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 14, 2013
Lads,

recently on the top left corner of the bar there is a new icon that appeared and I have no clue what does it refers to.
Does it make sense to any of you? I am referring to the phone+ arrow pointing to the right in the attached print screen.

Thanks and Regards,

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 175

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Lads,

recently on the top left corner of the bar there is a new icon that appeared and I have no clue what does it refers to.
Does it make sense to any of you? I am referring to the phone+ arrow pointing to the right in the attached print screen.

Thanks and Regards,

Settings, Phone, turn "off" Call-forwarding.

trustever

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 14, 2013
great thanks for the lighting fast reply, it must be Hullomail that activated the call forward.. Need to twist the settings properly...

CamiMR

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
Same thing happened to me after switching from O2 to Three, and having to download HulloMail. As far as I'm aware, it always activated the call forwarding after restarting the phone, but haven't seen it in a while now... As mentioned in the previous post, changing it in settings would sort it, but it's a bit annoying!

----------

Just restarted my phone, and it no longer appears. Maybe their update earlier in the month or 7.1 sorted it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.