Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pollybrowne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 4, 2009
I'm sorry, I tried to delete my earlier thread which I realized looked like an answer to my question rather than a question.

I'm so desperate to fix my device and I have know access to anything after installing a tweak that erased almost all of my apps including settings.

I assume I should try to SSH in but how can I find out the IP adress without access to settings?

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
I'm sorry, I tried to delete my earlier thread which I realized looked like an answer to my question rather than a question.

I'm so desperate to fix my device and I have know access to anything after installing a tweak that erased almost all of my apps including settings.

I assume I should try to SSH in but how can I find out the IP adress without access to settings?

See my answer in your other thread: https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/18950121/

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
Maybe I'm missing something, but couldn't you just go into your router settings and see what IP address it assigned to your phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.