Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mikes2pads

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
First you have the over enlargement of the images you choose, then the grey border across the bottom of the home screen. How much off the screen are they looking to ruin. My iPads are well appreciated but the samsung galaxy 2014 version is becoming a stronger possibility.
That minimal fix for the oversized images in settings is exactly that, minimal.
The grey border has to go. It's ruins any wallpaper under it. It's not even transparent . What the hek is apple thinking.
It's still the most solid OS and tablet in the world.
My ipair and ip3 are totally issue free since day 1. I just feel they can be wowing us on a steady basis

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
First you have the over enlargement of the images you choose, then the grey border across the bottom of the home screen. How much off the screen are they looking to ruin. My iPads are well appreciated but the samsung galaxy 2014 version is becoming a stronger possibility.
That minimal fix for the oversized images in settings is exactly that, minimal.
The grey border has to go. It's ruins any wallpaper under it. It's not even transparent . What the hek is apple thinking.
It's still the most solid OS and tablet in the world.
My ipair and ip3 are totally issue free since day 1. I just feel they can be wowing us on a steady basis

The dock is mostly transparent. Make sure you don't have reduce transparency on. Go to Settings, General, Accessibility, Increase Contrast, and make sure Reduce Transparency is set to "off."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.