Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whooshbong

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 25, 2012
UK
Having Microsoft finally release Office on ipad does make things some what simpler but creates issues of its own.

I use Dropbox to sync between iPad, iPhone, imac, and occasionally old windows laptop if in a pinch. One of. The main reasons for is my studies and annotating PDFs via preview on the mac and iAnnotate on ipad. Keeping it all sync'd helps keep me organised. I also use is to back up documents and images in the cloud and did fork out for some extra storage.

The main problems now is that office for ipad utilises onedrive/skydrive which I have from using hotmail back in the day. I want to be able ideally use only one or have them sync between each other. Is this possible?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Office does not use dropbox so you are bound by OneDrive. I have both and I split up my files according to what works best. Most of the stuff is now sitting on my OneDrive, but a few other folders are on DropBox.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.