Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

asmith1802

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2009
Yorkshire
Hi

I have an iTunes account over here in the UK and have an iTunes Match subscription associated with that account. I also have a US iTunes account that I use occasionally for buying mainly TV series and movies which are either unavailable here in the UK or released much sooner in the US.
When I use the US account to download something, then switch back to the UK account, I cannot associate iTunes Match for 90 days - 1/3 of a year!
Is there anything I can do to get around this?
Thanks

Andy:apple:

pmontanarella

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Hi

I have an iTunes account over here in the UK and have an iTunes Match subscription associated with that account. I also have a US iTunes account that I use occasionally for buying mainly TV series and movies which are either unavailable here in the UK or released much sooner in the US.
When I use the US account to download something, then switch back to the UK account, I cannot associate iTunes Match for 90 days - 1/3 of a year!
Is there anything I can do to get around this?
Thanks

Andy:apple:

Given that it's designed exactly to prevent what you are doing there is no way to get around it. To clarify 90 days is just under 1/4 of a year.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
The OP can always buy two computers and keep each one logged into one of those accounts. That way, this will not happen again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.