Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhoneConsepts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 10, 2014
I put togeter a quick render in photoshop of my idea of the iphopne 6 and ios 8, it's pretty much finihsed, any fedback would be great

Attachments

• IPHONE.png
    IPHONE.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 620
  • ffff.png
    ffff.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 236
  • Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    738.5 KB · Views: 256

pasqualino

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2013
i don't see how this is in any way realistic. apple removed the built-in youtube app in ios 6. why would they reintroduce it in ios 8? step in the wrong direction, imo.

pasqualino

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2013
The fact that anyone is taking this thread seriously is humorous.

i fail to see the humour. redundant hardware is not exactly far-fetched. why have 1 front-facing camera when you can have 6?

we are getting to the point where these parts are becoming so cheap that it makes sense to add multiple cameras, multiple chips, multiple screens, sensors.

the greater the redundancy in parts, the better the experience.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
i fail to see the humour. redundant hardware is not exactly far-fetched. why have 1 front-facing camera when you can have 6?

we are getting to the point where these parts are becoming so cheap that it makes sense to add multiple cameras, multiple chips, multiple screens, sensors.

the greater the redundancy in parts, the better the experience.

Between the spelling, the going back to iOS 6 design, and the ridiculousness of the phone design..I'm not sure how you can do anything but laugh and acknowledge the humor?

Freida

Suspended
Oct 22, 2010
The fact that anyone is taking this thread seriously is humorous.
What is humorous to me is the fact that you believe that the post was humorous! I'm all up for fun but is this the best one can come up with? Spelling errors and silliness all over? Is the "fart" joke still really funny to you that one can't do anything better? No wonder we are all doomed as once the current intelligent civilisation dies then it we be replaced with brainless monkeys and yes, the innovation will really die! Great job!

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
What is humorous to me is the fact that you believe that the post was humorous! I'm all up for fun but is this the best one can come up with? Spelling errors and silliness all over? Is the "fart" joke still really funny to you that one can't do anything better? No wonder we are all doomed as once the current intelligent civilisation dies then it we be replaced with brainless monkeys and yes, the innovation will really die! Great job!

Woah there..I didn't say I thought it was humorous...merely that it was an attempt at humor..and no, fart jokes aren't funny..

Sheesh :rolleyes:

Charadis

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
Something is just not right...oh yeah, TouchID is likely to be on the next one. My guess is the multifront cams are for depth sensing, like Kinect? I'm hoping that back cam is like 45 megapixels. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Sent from my iPhone 5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.