Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tiwe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 20, 2009
Any one know what been causing this ?

When ever I delete any app (downloaded from AppStore) from my phone all my jailbreak tweak apps would crash of I try to open it afterwards. Apps such as activator, f.lux, super recorder, iTransmission and iFile would open and immediately crash and quit itself if i try to open it.

If I do a reboot, the icons for those jailbreak tweaks would disappear altogether.

The only fix I've found so far is to go back to cydia and reinstall any tweak (such as f.lux) and do a respring. After that, all the icons for the tweaks would appear again and will not crash if I try to open it.

Anyone know what's causing this?

Cydia tweaks I have installed so far:

Activator
Background Manager
CCControls
F.lux
iKeywi 2
NoSlowAnimations
SBS Preferences
Slide2Kill 7
StatusForecast
SwipeSelection
VideoPane
Super Recorder
iTransmission
iFile

coolesterman

macrumors member
Apr 8, 2014
I have another problem though, but I think it is related to your question (Kind of). When I install viber in my jail broken iPad it crashes. I got this app from AppStore, After crashing I deleted the app and tried to install it again but iTunes won't let me to do that and give a error massage like this computer is not authorized, and now I can't install it with the iTunes. So I tried tongbu. But that is hopeless too. Now I can install viber but it crash again. What should I do?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.