Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arron924

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2013
Hi,

Im in the process of restoring an iPod mini however I am trying to unblock the volume limit restriction as it is a EU device. I have looked everywhere for the 'iMod' Windows software but I just cant seem to get it anymore all links are dead :(

I would be much appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction to getting hold of this little program. :)

Kind Regards

Arron

Silverrune

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2011
Hi,

Im in the process of restoring an iPod mini however I am trying to unblock the volume limit restriction as it is a EU device. I have looked everywhere for the 'iMod' Windows software but I just cant seem to get it anymore all links are dead :(

I would be much appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction to getting hold of this little program. :)

Kind Regards

Arron
I think this is what you are looking for, http://bio3d.colorado.edu/imod/windows/ Just tried downloading and it worked.

Arron924

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2013
Thanks but thats some 3D modelling software of Cells

iMod was a piece of software that edited the volume restriction on the iPods firmware.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.