Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Anyone know why Apple has removed the "previous generation Macbook Pro's non-Retina) from there list of "Which Macs do you use?" drop-down in their feedback categories ??

is this an accident, or just down right deliberate, to give a strong message to us users who would like to send in feedback, but can't due to Mac not being listed no more. :mad:

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Anyone know why Apple has removed the "previous generation Macbook Pro's non-Retina) from there list of "Which Macs do you use?" drop-down in their feedback categories ??

is this an accident, or just down right deliberate, to give a strong message to us users who would like to send in feedback, but can't due to Mac not being listed no more. :mad:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/macbookpro.html

I see "13 and 15 inch macbook pro" there..with the separate option for Macbook with Retina Display under it..

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
To me, it looks like a mistake.

You should leave them feedback about it.

Mr Rabbit

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2013
'merica
To me, it looks like a mistake.

You should leave them feedback about it.

I agree, this doesn't look deliberate. If they were trying to squelch non Retina MacBook Pros they wouldn't have an option on the MacBook Pro page either. I'd choose a different Mac (MacBook Air maybe) and mention that it's really a previous generation MacBook Pro in the comments.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.