Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
5s and 5c came out to play.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 235

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Pt2

Pt3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
why are you on Sprint and know you have bad signal?

isn't Verizon/T-MO / AT&T better in your area? just wondering.
I am on Sprint because that's the carrier I have been on since 1999. I got my first iPhone in 2012 (the iPhone 5). Before that was a 3G only phone for three years and flip phones before that. We didn't really start using data/messaging until Christmas 2008, but I didn't notice any network issues until I got my iPhone.

Phoenix, where I live, is not a launched market yet, but Sprint is rolling out LTE here. I get useable signal at home and less than useable at work, but it's getting stronger. In between I can still do fine (mostly) with data.

The other three carriers I know have better coverage. I will be jumping ship for T-Mobile though by September of this year (when my contract is up) if nothing is improved by then.

----------

So are we all suppose to show a picture of our iPhones? Is that the point of this thread?
The point is that there is no point.

OP says "Look at my phones!" So, I said ok, well "Look at my phone then."

Where we go from here is anyone's guess.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
My iPhone 5 in the most awesome case ever.

(This is the best thread in the history of MacRumors)

EDIT: Why does the forum do that anyway? The thumbnail displays sideways but when you click it's right-side up. This isn't the first time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 183

bmac4

macrumors 601
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
I am on Sprint because that's the carrier I have been on since 1999. I got my first iPhone in 2012 (the iPhone 5). Before that was a 3G only phone for three years and flip phones before that. We didn't really start using data/messaging until Christmas 2008, but I didn't notice any network issues until I got my iPhone.

Phoenix, where I live, is not a launched market yet, but Sprint is rolling out LTE here. I get useable signal at home and less than useable at work, but it's getting stronger. In between I can still do fine (mostly) with data.

The other three carriers I know have better coverage. I will be jumping ship for T-Mobile though by September of this year (when my contract is up) if nothing is improved by then.

----------

The point is that there is no point.

OP says "Look at my phones!" So, I said ok, well "Look at my phone then."

Where we go from here is anyone's guess.

Yeah I was being sarcastic. I think the thread is totally pointless. Well I guess I should show my iPhone too.
epe3y4yp.jpg

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
My iPhone 5 in the most awesome case ever.

(This is the best thread in the history of MacRumors)

EDIT: Why does the forum do that anyway? The thumbnail displays sideways but when you click it's right-side up. This isn't the first time.
Try opening the pic and resaving. I had the same issue you did, so that is what I did to make it correct.

I used my iPhone 3GS to take the pic. No idea if that had anything to do with it though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.