Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
For me it will be a Ringke slim. Want to keep that thing as thin as possible considering all the leaks lately.

Last edited:

MyiBill

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2012
Im hoping Apple makes a new leather case, I like the one on my 5S a lot. Might also pick up the Logitech Case+ if they make it for the 6.

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
For me it will be a Ringke slim. Want to keep that thing as thin as possible considering all the leaks lately. This or the Apple Leather case if they make one.

The Caudabe Veil is the way to go if you want to keep your phone as thin as possible. I have the Ringke slim as well - nowhere near as thin as the Veil. Although, it definitely offers more protection than the Veil so there's that.

I'm definitely a thin case guy so it's the Veil for me unless something else catches my eye.

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
The veil is nice. I like the soft feel of the Ringke. Plus it's cheap. Don't mind if it gets beat up. The Apple leather case I like but for some reason I don't like having leather, I feel like I need to take care of it #

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Probably something by otterbox if I get the 6. I am very happy with my 5s and that is coming from the note 3.

sophiamendezzz1

macrumors regular
May 20, 2014
For me it will be a Ringke slim. Want to keep that thing as thin as possible considering all the leaks lately.

I've been looking at some cases on amazon and I'm also interested in the Ringke slim and the iron shield from verus quite similar to the spigen neo hybrid but I just like the metallic look to the cases rather than the plasticy look of the spigen case.

viewfly

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
What case will you buy for your iPhone 6?

A bumper case for certain.from Spigen not Magpul.

Last edited:

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
If Apple make a case (which I hope they do), I'll buy that alongside it if it's available at launch.

I didn't really like the 5s cases, but the Bumper for the 4 was fantastic. I hope they do something like that again.

L T

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2013
UK
I won't, I've used my iPhone 5 since launch naked without Applecare + because that wasn't available in the UK until the 5S.

I'll get the iPhone 6 with Applecare + and use it naked

HRPufnstuf

macrumors member
May 17, 2014
Nunya
I won't, I've used my iPhone 5 since launch naked without Applecare + because that wasn't available in the UK until the 5S.

I'll get the iPhone 6 with Applecare + and use it naked

This. Usually if you like thin, the best case is the
one that comes with the iPhone.

Last edited:

RafixPhoenix

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2013
None. I like keeping my phone naked so I can visually enjoy its design. The most I would do is get a skin for it and a tempered glass.

Last edited:

vulcanvillalta

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2014
I won't be buying a case for iphone 6. Whenever I have my upgrade, I'm going to get the amazon 3d phone. It'll be awesome (i hope) (i trust amazon with most everything)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.