Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DJMastaWes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Montreal, Quebec

Malfoy

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2005
matt459 said:
........Hey look there's an iMac.....

I wasn't sure how to respond to this post w/o sounding mean. I like your answer though so I'm going to take your answer and shorten it.

.....there's an iMac.....

DJMastaWes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
I don't understand. Whats wrong with my thread?

Is this area only mac related?
If so sorry.

Someone can move this where is belongs.

DJMastaWes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
matt459 said:
It's just kind of random, that's all.

No, this is
Banana-rejectedmovie.gif
:p

matt459 said:
Nice room though.
~Matt
Thank you.

DJMastaWes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
mad jew said:
Nice stuff there, thanks for sharing. You look like you're into music, what style? :)

Rap, Hip-hop, Reggea, Pop, Alternitive, Punk, techno. Pretty much all music.

@MacFan782040 .
It controllas my computer, Mic, iPod, TV, DVD, sterio, so the sound goes to a set of speackers, and once I get back into drumming im gonna use it to record. And I also DJ.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
DJMastaWes said:
Rap, Hip-hop, Reggea, Pop, Alternitive, Punk, techno. Pretty much all music.

@MacFan782040 .
It controllas my computer, Mic, iPod, TV, DVD, sterio, so the sound goes to a set of speackers, and once I get back into drumming im gonna use it to record. And I also DJ.

Thats what I do too, but I never knew it was called a mixing board. I've just got an amp with a whole load of inputs that everything plugs into. Cube, Xbox, PowerBook, iPod, minidisc, EyeTV etc.

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
I've got an iMac G5, iBook G4, iBook G4 server, iMac G3, iBook G3 Clamshell, a PC, two broken iMacs, a bunch of stuff computer related, and access to a Mac mini.

Does that make me cool?

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, and I paid for the G5, iBook G4, iMac G3, the PC, and all my computer related stuff. The iBook G4 server was paid by our insurance, the iBook G3 was a hand me down the broken iMacs are just old and were family computers and sit in my room.

ryannel2003

macrumors 68000
Jan 30, 2005
Greenville, NC
lilstewart92 said:
I've got an iMac G5, iBook G4, iBook G4 server, iMac G3, iBook G3 Clamshell, a PC, two broken iMacs, a bunch of stuff computer related, and access to a Mac mini.

Does that make me cool?

EDIT: Oh, and I paid for the G5, iBook G4, iMac G3, the PC, and all my computer related stuff. The iBook G4 server was paid by our insurance, the iBook G3 was a hand me down the broken iMacs are just old and were family computers and sit in my room.

Dude, chill! You don't have an iMac G4, and those are simply put "The Coolest Mac Ever!". :p I personally think he's a pretty cool kid! But who the hell cares what I think? :rolleyes:

BTW, your room is pretty awesome! Love the iMac G4!!! :)

DJMastaWes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
lilstewart92 said:

Does that make me cool?

Yes you are cool.
Everyone here is, for the simple fact that you all have macs.
At school I'm the only kid with a mac (also the original one with an iPod)
and noone truly knows how cool macs are (ther are like 2 teachers taht use mac) so I talk to them at times, but thats about it.

It's awesome to talk to people that know what I'm talking about (once you get passed my seplling)

I mean, if you don't like me, and think im a stupid little kid, well then thats great to here.
Sorry if i annoyed you.

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
DJMastaWes said:
At school I'm the only kid with a mac

You may think that, but it's not even slightly true if you go to any sort of remotely normal sized school.

You guys are being kind of mean to this kid, and if you don't have anything nice to say...

Just a little bit of potentially helpful advice: I know you're only 14, but you're never gonna get laid in that room :p

TsuaSai

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2006
TX
Im sure it for drinks.. I mean why get up and walk? lol

fail2lt.gif

Maybe we should start a post your house thread... Not your parents house :D

DJMastaWes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
Chaszmyr said:
You may think that, but it's not even slightly true if you go to any sort of remotely normal sized school.

You guys are being kind of mean to this kid, and if you don't have anything nice to say...

Okay, ya.. well I have a shcool of about 1000 kids.
I know like 3 people with macs (well the mac belongs to ther mom or dad)
and i know about 150+ people at school.
but even still, the amout of people with macs is so small.

@jakochampolska
its mainly for drinks.
sometimes food.
DSCF2044.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.