Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlphaSeven7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 12, 2014
Hello, my Name is Thomas. I just bought a brand new MacBook from my local Apple Store. I set it up on my garden so that I could surf while enjoying my drink under the sun. Then an eagle just hit the screen and it got broken. I dont know what to do :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 176

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
Hello, my Name is Thomas. I just bought a brand new MacBook from my local Apple Store. I set it up on my garden so that I could surf while enjoying my drink under the sun. Then an eagle just hit the screen and it got broken. I dont know what to do :(

An EAGLE? LIES! Clearly it was a pigeon.

macs4nw

macrumors 601

That looks like an iMac, but aside from that, u sure that's not a cleverly photoshopped shot….?…..where's the eagle, did it get stuck…..?….or break it's wing…..?….must have been a very small eagle…..no blood on the iMac…..?

myname70

macrumors 6502a
May 5, 2014

Simply go back to the Apple Store and buy new one

AlphaSeven7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 12, 2014
Yeah i mistaken by writing macbook its an imac. btw no joke it is really broken, and not photoshopped. here are the shards that came off. the display still works but there is a shape of a bird in my screen which is kinda annoying :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 86

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2013
Yeah i mistaken by writing macbook its an imac. btw no joke it is really broken, and not photoshopped. here are the shards that came off. the display still works but there is a shape of a bird in my screen which is kinda annoying :/

That images doesn't look like it is outside (you said you had it set up in your garden) and the iMac looks pretty much at home with the drawing slate next to it. And there would be blood on the shards (you could not have cleaned glass shards...).

Cancelled
Apr 19, 2014
The Fish and Wildlife Service is dispatching a SWAT team to your location. Please remain where you are.

AlphaSeven7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 12, 2014
The Fish and Wildlife Service is dispatching a SWAT team to your location. Please remain where you are.

Thanks sir!

Btw you guys got me it was my pet eagle josh. Will he go to jail ? :/ yeh its inside and yeah it was my pet josh

----------

Sorry for tryin to blame a random bird :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.