Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saintforlife

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 25, 2011
The most important thing I am looking forward to on the bigger iPhones later this year is larger text; I don't care much about being able to see more info on the screen. I have bad eyes and I find the text on my iPhone 5 to be very small sometimes. Do you think the size of the text and icons will grow on the iPhone 6 models?

Azzin

macrumors 603
Jun 23, 2010
London, England.
The most important thing I am looking forward to on the bigger iPhones later this year is larger text; I don't care much about being able to see more info on the screen. I have bad eyes and I find the text on my iPhone 5 to be very small sometimes. Do you think the size of the text and icons will grow on the iPhone 6 models?

Why don't you just increase the text size on your i5? :confused:

Settings>General>Text Size.

mtneer

macrumors 68040
Sep 15, 2012
I don't think the text will be larger. You will just see more text on screen. Even with the enlarged text option pointed by the other poster, I expect the relative size of the fonts themselves be the same as you would see on current iPhone - just that you would fit a lot more text on the larger canvas of the bigger screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.