Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
Is there a 'best' package tracking app out there?

I highly recommend Delivery Status Touch by Junecloud. I have used the app for years. You can input tracking info from any carrier into the app and it groups them together so you don't have to go to different apps for all the carriers. It is not cheap, $4.99, but IMHO it is the best one on the app store. Click here for the direct link to the App Store.

They also have a companion Dashboard widget that works with the Mac.

Please note I am in no way endorsed by the developer of this app in any way, it is just simply a great app that I personally bought and have used for years.

forza69

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2010
As iamMacPerson and Jessica Lares said, Delivered by Junecloud is awesome! I've tried using other tracking apps but none compare mainly because they are choppy or ask you to purchase it to unlock all features. I don't remember whether Delivered is a paid app or not since I got it long long ago but if it is, trust us, it is well worth it.

DramaLLama

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 6, 2011
As iamMacPerson and Jessica Lares said, Delivered by Junecloud is awesome! I've tried using other tracking apps but none compare mainly because they are choppy or ask you to purchase it to unlock all features. I don't remember whether Delivered is a paid app or not since I got it long long ago but if it is, trust us, it is well worth it.

They actually recommended 2 different apps lol.. similar names though.

I've been comparing Slice, Deliveries, and Parcel... and also looked at Delivered! in the app store but didn't buy it to try it out.

I ende dup going with Deliveries as they've got a nice mac widget and simple, clean app. Slice was coolish but had too much going on for what I needed. Parcel is good and functional but not as nice a UI as deliveries is.

Deff worth the $5 price tag for Deliveries however I hope they expand on the Mac side of things rather than just a widget as that's sort of "weird" IMO... don't really like the mac widgets for some reason.

forza69

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2010
They actually recommended 2 different apps lol.. similar names though.

I've been comparing Slice, Deliveries, and Parcel... and also looked at Delivered! in the app store but didn't buy it to try it out.

I ende dup going with Deliveries as they've got a nice mac widget and simple, clean app. Slice was coolish but had too much going on for what I needed. Parcel is good and functional but not as nice a UI as deliveries is.

Deff worth the $5 price tag for Deliveries however I hope they expand on the Mac side of things rather than just a widget as that's sort of "weird" IMO... don't really like the mac widgets for some reason.

Oops! My mistake :D Good choice on going with Deliveries, you won't regret it :cool:
I agree with them working on a Mac app. Would be nice and I would gladly pay for it again in the MAS. Ditto on the widgets, I deleted all of the ones that were installed.

IGregory

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2012
Of course, if you want to save money you could create an account with the delivery services and receive the same information via that service. After all, these apps are getting their information from the primary source.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.