Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CoMpX

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
I was playing around in Photoshop CS and I just put together a few things. Don't laugh, because I am a total newb at Photoshop. :eek: Posted are a few of my creations. I am interested to see everyone else's!

Attachments

• mac mini back.jpg
    mac mini back.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 642
  • PM G5 front.jpg
    PM G5 front.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 890
  • shuffle.jpg
    shuffle.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 556

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
The Greatest iPod never made.....

The BoonPod:

52GB
Photo storage of Boonie's best centuries, catches and beer drinking feats.
Small plug on back in which to pour beer for extended battery life.

Attachments

• BoonPod.jpg
    BoonPod.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 178

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
mad jew said:
BoonPod: totally awesome! :D

It only holds a mixture of bad 80s rock and old country music.

So only classic music then.

Comes with the complete back catalogue of Cold Chisel and Dragon - the only Aussie dead-set-legend bands.

skunk

macrumors G4
Jun 29, 2002
Republic of Ukistan
Chundles said:
So only classic music then.

Comes with the complete back catalogue of Cold Chisel and Dragon - the only Aussie dead-set-legend bands.
What happened to Company Caine, Max Merritt and Men At Work, then?

Edit: Correction, I just noticed, Max Merritt was a Kiwi, so he wouldn't really count....:rolleyes:

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
skunk said:
What happened to Company Caine, Max Merritt and Men At Work, then?

Edit: Correction, I just noticed, Max Merritt was a Kiwi, so he wouldn't really count....:rolleyes:

Nope, there have only been two Aussie dead-set-legend bands in all of history. Cold Chisel and Dragon.

CoMpX

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
DJMastaWes said:
I made it really fast.
I messed up on the head phones.
And I don't know why it's in black and white.

shuggle9md.png

Comments?

Thats cool, I like it. Just get rid of that Apple logo in the center, but your name can stay. It adds style.:cool:

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
Abstract said:
Why would the screen be below the controls? How are you gonna see the screen if you're holding it?

It'd be kind of neat if the shuffle was horizontal and had a display like DJ's concept has. I can picture holding it like that. :)

mdavey

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2005
p0intblank said:
It'd be kind of neat if the shuffle was horizontal and had a display like DJ's concept has. I can picture holding it like that. :)

I was thinking some thing more like this. It would fold up into the typical shuffle size, press a release catch and the screen would swing out. The movement could be dampened like those casette decks from the 1980s or could be undampend like a switch knife or the 'phone from the matrix.

This is a very quick and dirty mockup (modified from CoMpX's excellent concept) - sorry about the poor quality shading.

Attachments

• shuffle.jpg
    shuffle.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 320

M-theory

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
mdavey said:
I was thinking some thing more like this. It would fold up into the typical shuffle size, press a release catch and the screen would swing out. The movement could be dampened like those casette decks from the 1980s or could be undampend like a switch knife or the 'phone from the matrix.

This is a very quick and dirty mockup - sorry about the poor quality shading.

nice job, don't be surprised if the ipod/PDA/phone looks similar...;)

CoMpX

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
mdavey said:

This is a very quick and dirty mockup (modified from CoMpX's excellent concept) - sorry about the poor quality shading.

I like that, it's a really cool concept. i especially like the "super wide-screen" type of effect you get. The screen would have to be color of course. :D

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
I like these last two. Seems plausible for these to come out of Cupertino eventually.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.