Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
eYALDMs.png

Consilium: More vibrant than ever.
Free version released! Search 'Consilium Stock'

Download now for $0.99 (2.3)

Screenshots: Homescreen Homescreen 2 Homescreen 3 Wallpapers Settings menu

Consilium ('design' or 'purpose' in Latin): Featuring beautiful and vibrant icons, with stunning wallpapers and deep Settings integration, all designed for iOS 7 and 8.

Icons are designed to work with the clean, simple style introduced in iOS 7; the bold and vibrant colours used are the same as those used throughout iOS 7 and 8, to make each icon feel more integrated with the rest of the software. Icons are designed around the Grid System to ensure a high level of consistency, with glyphs that are translucent to allow colours to seep through. Each icon is rendered per-pixel at every size so that edges are sharp and clear, eliminating fuzzy edges commonly found in other themes. But above all, icons are simply beautiful.

Consilium doesn't stop there. Included are 5 gorgeous wallpapers that complement both the icons and iOS as a whole, as well as an exclusive new Settings menu that allows you to see a comprehensive list of every icon included. Consilium is integrated deep into iOS, theming icons in many places no other themes have even touched, and requires no additional tweaks to get the full experience.

Created by cobbyco.
Thanks to Jato_BZ for help with Settings icons.
Thanks to the /r/iOSthemes/ and MacRumors communities.

Last edited:

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
Consilium 1.1 has just been submitted! Expect it in a day or so.

Also, version numbering:
x.0.0 means major release.
0.x.0 means small, 'intentional' release (new icons etc.)
0.0.x means minor, 'unintentional' release (unthemed icons fixed etc.)

Last edited:

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
Yeah.... 1.1 released. I really like the tapatalk icon.

Is the icon the same for the pro and free version?

I wasn't a fan of the darker colour used in the pro icon, so I used the much cleaner free icon for both apps.

Also, all the unthemed apps on your homescreen will be themed in 1.2!

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
Work on an iPad retina version has begun! It will be included in the main theme as a free update. No ETA.

Whatever iOS version you are on, I recommend you restore and update to 7.1.1 now, and jailbreak with the new tool. Make sure to untick the tick box before you hit the black jailbreak button.

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
Consilium 1.1.1 submitted! Maps in iOS 7.1 and Dropbox have both been fixed.

1.2 planned for release next week. Stay tuned!

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
I just submitted 1.1.2 to fix the SoundCloud icon after the latest app update broke it. If you haven't already, update to 1.1.1 to fix Maps on iOS 7.1 and Dropbox.

Enjoy!

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
1.1.2 is out! It fixes the SoundCloud icon after the latest app update broke it.

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
I've been ill over the last 4/5 days, so development on Consilium stopped. I'm back in business now, so 1.2 should be ready soon!

I've also just submitted 1.1.3 to Cydia, with a fix for the Facebook Messenger update, as well as a minor fix for the small iFile icons found in-app. They didn't have any rounding on them, so appeared square in some menus.

Enjoy!

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Consilium: The sequel to UltraFlat.

[url=http://i.imgur.com/BhyGztH.png]Image[/URL]
Download now for $0.99 (1.1.2)

Screenshots: Icons More icons Even more icons Settings app

Consilium retains the beautiful simplicity you loved with UltraFlat, but re-imagines it in a way that complements and matches iOS 7. Depth is the main focus conveyed through each icon, done so through the use of layering and translucency. It works 'out-of-the-box', with no extra setup or tweaks needed to get the best experience. Virtually all system icons have been themed; to give the most complete experience possible.

Created by cobbyco.
Thanks to Jato_BZ for help with Settings icons.
Thanks to the /r/iOSthemes/ and MacRumors communities.
View the UltraFlat for iOS 7 thread.

If I can get bundle id and icon png names can I request some icons? Where would you like the request sent?

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
Any plans on creating the following icons?

Camera+
Weather+
clock

What do you mean by 'clock'? If you mean the stock Clock app, that's already themed.
I'll get Camera+ and Weather+ done for you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.